by Nadav Ravid
Thank you to all of our clients and friends for helping us make 2012 a successful and rewarding year. You are #1! Literally! Here is a list of some of our most memorable transactions of 2012. We wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!
- Brookfield Properties: negotiated multiple leases for the re-developed FIGat7th shopping center in downtown Los Angeles for one of the largest landlords in the country with over 80 million square feet throughout the world.
- Cheesecake Factory: negotiated complex lease on the East Coast for the #1 upper scale, casual dining restaurant in the U.S. based on sales per square foot.
- DKR Malibu Village: negotiated multiple leases in high-end Malibu shopping center with national retailers including Chipotle, Sephora, and Wells Fargo Bank for one of the largest landlords in Malibu.
- EVOQ Properties: negotiated multiple leases throughout downtown Los Angeles for one of the largest landlords in Los Angeles, including an 80,000 square foot retail and brewery transaction.
- FM Industries: negotiated complex multi-state purchase transaction for properties in Arizona and New York in connection with the purchase of an advanced components business from a multi-billion dollar company.
- Fossil: negotiated multiple leases throughout Canada for one of the most recognizable watch companies in the world.
- Kadel’s Auto Body: negotiated multi-state leases in the Pacific Northwest in connection with the purchase of several auto body shop businesses.
- Levin: negotiated the purchase of a shopping center in Orange County.
- lululemon athletica: negotiated multiple leases throughout North America for the #1 apparel retailer in the U.S. based on sales per square foot. Also negotiated a purchase transaction for property in Massachusetts.
- Mediation: successfully mediated a CAM dispute between a REIT landlord and a national retailer.
- Robert Wayne Footwear: negotiated multiple leases throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico for one of the largest shoe retailers.
- The Kardashians: negotiated Dash Boutique’s flagship store in West Hollywood for one of the most famous celebrity families.
- Young: negotiated complex Wal-Mart lease in Northern California.