We represent both buyers and sellers of all types of real estate assets, including commercial, retail, office, industrial and life/science projects.
We have negotiated purchase and sale agreements for transactions ranging from $5MM to $500MM, including multi-state and multi-property deals throughout the United States.
Our firm advises and guides clients throughout the due diligence process including engaging and managing surveyors, title companies, environmental consultants and other professionals required in connection with the acquisition and disposition of real property.
We review and analyze existing leases and real property related contracts to maximize our clients’ return on their investments.
Our work includes the preparation, negotiation and finalization of all types of documents and contracts required in connection with an acquisition or disposition, including:
- Due diligence review, including title, surveys, and environmental
- Coordinate closing/escrow
- Lease and contract review
- ALTA land surveys and title insurance policies
- Access and indemnity agreements
- Letters of intent
- Confidentiality agreements
- Title and escrow instruction letters
- Risk management coordination, including indemnities, insurance, waivers and releases, and disclosures