Jeffrey Goss joined Ravid Law Group in 2015. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including real estate litigation. Throughout his career, Mr. Goss has successfully represented clients in all stages of litigation and arbitration. Among his many achievements and victories over the years, Mr. Goss has:
- Successfully applied to a court on an ex parte basis and persuaded the court to immediately appoint a receiver over the judgment debtor’s real estate business, resulting in a quick settlement for his client in the full amount of the judgment;
- Obtained an unanimous jury verdict after a three-month trial;
- Secured an eight-figure settlement on behalf of a high-tech client in a breach of contract dispute through the strategic application of California’s receiver statutes;
- Successfully applied California’s writ of attachment proceedings to force a settlement of disputed contract matters, resulting in his client’s receipt of the full amount in dispute;
- Successfully represented a concert promoter in a dispute with numerous other parties regarding a concert that was canceled by local officials; and
- Represented judgment creditors involved in bankruptcy proceedings.
Prior to joining Ravid Law Group, Mr. Goss established the Law Offices of Jeffrey L. Goss and co-founded Rubin & Goss. Earlier in his career, Mr. Goss was elected as a partner at Reed Smith, LLP.
Mr. Goss is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice before the courts of California and all federal courts within the State of California.
Mr. Goss received his commission as a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army Reserves. After completing officer training, Mr. Goss returned to the civilian sector where he worked as a sales executive in the computer hardware and software industries prior to attending and graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law.
Mr. Goss received a J.D. from University of Virginia School of Law and earned his B.S. in Marketing from the University of Tampa, Florida.